Wednesday 26 March 2014

JUST FOUND MY OLD DESIGNS ♡

As I was going through my pictures on my computer, I came across pictures of Textile work which I did when I studied Fashion and Textiles at College ( Cringe!) lol. I got inspiration from different artists, font styles and fashion designers; one being Alexander Mc Queen!

Hope you like them and let me know on what you think about them :)

Love Krystle xx









This is a skirt which I have sprayed using car spray and stitched images onto the material adding a hint of glitter. This piece took up to six hours *covers face. My inspiration came from the Circus as I love the whole colourful atmosphere which brings a sense of happiness ( even though I wasn't smiling whilst making this for six hours lol). But I did enjoy the outcome of this skirt!

 This is a boob tube dress which is made from a combination of white shirts! I used different materials involving: ink, sand, prints, buttons and stitching. I got the inspiration from decaying leaves and old recycling items.

No comments :

Post a Comment