Saturday 22 March 2014

SUPERDRUG'S HAUL ♡



Just came back from Superdrug's with some new things I would like to share with you! :D  I have literally been planning to buy Nail Polish and a nude eye liner for ages and today I thought ' mmm today is the day' ( the temptation of Make-up lool ). Essie products are my absolute holy grail items as they last for such a long time - definitely worth the money! However, I have never tried out any Rimmel nail polishes before but I will defiantly let you all know about my thoughts and opinion in the comment section down below! 


 If you have tried these goodies out and have any thoughts, or any recommendations, feel free to let me know in the comment section : ) 



 Love Krystle xx











































Essie - Wicked
Essie- Big Spender
Rimmel 60 seconds - White 
Rimmel Scandal eyes - Nude






No comments :

Post a Comment